Good morning, or Good afternoon, or Good evening friends and family! Thanks for checking out our blog!
We hope you enjoyed the show, and we hope you visit us again! ...Don't forget to click on that "Follow" button :)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bridal Party (for Parents) Gifts

The rehearsal dinner was coming up... I had gifts for the bridal party ~ bridesmaids, groomsmen, kids and my wedding planner. I totally forgot about parents and grandparents!! Eek!!

So, a budget friendly ( and humorous ) gift was sweet picture frames! 
I got these cool blingy frames at Marshalls for a sweet low price too!
I even love how there were different colors!







And I developed a few pics for each person/couple from the wedding that they might want to put in this frame :)
Its been over 2 months now, and I know both parents still have the goofy big-head pic up, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment