Good morning, or Good afternoon, or Good evening friends and family! Thanks for checking out our blog!
We hope you enjoyed the show, and we hope you visit us again! ...Don't forget to click on that "Follow" button :)

Friday, December 16, 2011

DIY: Envelope/Card Box

One of the funnest crafts I made for the wedding!

 I started off by finding 3 different (but somewhat similar) sized boxes. 
From biggest (bottom) to smallest (top tier). 
...This was not easy to find, took a few weeks of searching!

 

When stacked on top of eachother, I outlined where the top box met with the bottom box.

I cut a hole about 1" inside that outline.

 

I covered the boxes with my aisle runner...
Why the aisle runner? 
Because I had 30 yards of this pretty fabric! :P (i actually only needed 10ish yards).

I then glued on some orange ribbon to go with our orange color scheme.


I puffed up a bow on the top tier, and hot glued it down.
I found a pretty orange flower, and stuck it in there too. Not bad.

I used a string of pearls to border the "envelope" opening on the top tier. 
It made it pop a lil bit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment