Good morning, or Good afternoon, or Good evening friends and family! Thanks for checking out our blog!
We hope you enjoyed the show, and we hope you visit us again! ...Don't forget to click on that "Follow" button :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY Name Cards / Place Cards

I measured these out to fit 6 place cards per 8x11 cardstock paper.
These were printed in black and white.
The flat back pearls would add some color to these.
I googled different b&w images, and picked out my faves.

The color of the pearls determined what plate/dish our guest was having.
Orange=prime rib
Grey=salmon
White=Childs plate (chicken tenders)






I used my snazzy fiskar's paper slicer to cut them out.
This was a bit more time consuming than I thought.
I used regular tacky glue to glue the flat backs on.
All & all, it was a very fun project, and I was happy and proud to see guests take pics and upload it onto their facebook accts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment