While Mike goes to sheetmetal school, i'd watch Mikey during the night since Mike needs more sleep than i do...
For 3 nights straight, Mikey has been up all night.
Wtf! I didnt realize he'd be up ALLLLL night lol.
This has gotta stop.
So with a lil internet research, I educated myself about newborn sllep.
Newborns sleep all day basically, more than half the time its REM sleep (light sleep). To test weither its light sleep or heavy sleep, his arms should be limp
Anyhoo, I wanna teach this kid 'day time is for fun, being awake, and eating alot & nite time is for sleeping'
It was so hard to keep him up during the day, esp if im super exhausted.
But did what had to be done, stay awake! I dont wanna jinx myself, but after 2 days of hard work, im proud to say that he slept last nite from 7pm to 9pm, then 10pm to 3am, and fell back asleep at 530am. (Hes asleep on my chest rite now :) )
Hopefully he keeps this routine up!
Go Mikey!

No comments:
Post a Comment