Good morning, or Good afternoon, or Good evening friends and family! Thanks for checking out our blog!
We hope you enjoyed the show, and we hope you visit us again! ...Don't forget to click on that "Follow" button :)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Who else loves Christmas Ornaments?!


 Who else loves ornaments?
I love em :) One of my favorite trees has to be the Filiere's tree.
They got allll the cool stuff!
Their tree was my lil inspiration to get some unique Christmas ornaments.
I'll talk about some of them...
The snowflake.  How more unique can you get?


This is a carosel ornament given by Mikey's Auntie Maria and Uncle Josep.

This ornament was a wedding gift from Auntie Liz for our wedding.  I love how it says our name, wedding date, black and orange and GO GIANTS! :)

The "K" was our wedding cake topper ;) It now sits on top of our tree.

Here's a few more ornaaments...Top is a Montana ornament I made a few years back when I did a "49ers Football" theme.  Bottom is a frame...not sure where I got it.  I know the pic was def at a Niners game.  Those 3 white things on the left side are ornamanets from Mikey to his grandparents :)

This ornament was from Jenea. She gave it to me around 2004 or 2005, it was when we both lived in San Mateo at the same time....ahh, good times.

This is from Mikey. Its his hand.  Duh!

I bought this for Mikey :)


Auntie Jenea got this ornament for Mikey's first Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. I love your tree and how creative. I love that this year we get to share it with Mikey... Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete